samedi 30 juillet 2011

What shall we find on this new blog?

I will display things that haven't been released previously. A lot of my work is still under copyright restrictions, which means that the last three features I produced artwork for, you won't find here.
Among the few things I enjoyed doing lately are of course the Beatles concept design.

This is one sample.

I always do a color script before starting any rendered pieces. Well, this is not entirely true. In fact
they both progress together. They influence each other. When this is done, it contains more infos than just the finished artwork. CG artists can refer to this and understand the general feeling. Regarding this one, anybody will notice that changes have been made for the final piece.
You can watch it on http://vimeo.com/6629525
For those who want to know more about doing it step by step, I'll post more preliminary artwork in the next days.
D.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire